Sunday 16 August 2009

Playing about on the river...

Oh man, this was such a fun day. We all went out on Mum & Dad's boat 'Why Worry'. Here it is at its moorings in Josselin (to the right of the picture). I feel so lucky having this place as our local town. Going through a lockWe stopped to have lunch at the lovely islandy bit that we found with Dad last year After lunch we got brave and headed into the water! John led the way... ...followed by Scott...
...and me... Lucy is such a water-baby!At one point while Dad took the boat up the river to tow Lucy and John on a bit of rope (!), I was left floating around in the middle of the river totally by myself. I felt extemely happy and content - such peaceful and beautiful surroundings (and only slightly daft having to shout Bonjour to some walkers on the bank...)

No comments: