Saturday 29 August 2009

Only 2 pictures today! I am getting more moderate already! I love these black and whites of Harry and Tom. They really remind me of them. Actually I didn't take many pictures because we spent all day at Tesco/the cinema/a picnic & Stake activity in Northampton. It was like a treasure hunt round the town centre - our family came 2nd (inspite of a wasp stinging Scott's ear), though only out of 5!
The Photoshop CD I bought was waiting for me when I got in, though I couldn't figure Photoshop out at all. I'll have to wait till the book comes now, which I just had to buy on it...

1 comment:

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

Wow - these are lovely Helen. Have you not edited these at all then, or have you got an alternative to Photoshop that you know how to use? I'm really impressed if they're straight out of the camera. I've got Photoshop, but I haven't much of a clue, other than resizing pics, and twiddling a bit with the saturation! You're inspiring me to get out our digital SLR rather than my little point-and-shoot. (Mind you, I'll have to do something about the hideous 'photosmile' that Charlie flashes any time he sees a camera these days!) Lots of love to you all - looking forward to seeing some more pics!