Wednesday 25 November 2009

I took my camera on the school run yesterday, to get some shots of Harry with his new scooter. We had to add the crash helmet, though he isn't falling off quite so much now. It cracks me up how he scoots faster and faster (no smooth gliding going on), then just before total wipe-out he leaps off and has to run along side as fast as possible for a moment...
He has gone from moaning about walking to school, to crying if we have to go in the car now, so success! (sort of!) Just playing around this evening after tea.
Also I will mention that I am now a Playmobil junky. The kids asked for some pieces for their birthdays and Christmas, and I have been on Ebay bidding like a loony for the last couple of days -both sets of Grandparents have given me free reign to get presents from them too! Now the parcels are arriving and I am like a kid! I can't wait for them to open them!

2 comments:

Ryann said...

I love, love, love the picture of Harry with his tongue sticking out!!! You should frame that one and put it on your wall!

Anna said...

Hi it's Katy's friend Anna, I just noticed you have the book "You Choose". I have met the author of that book, Pippa Goodhart, and she is so nice. I ran a book signing with her last week :)