Friday 23 October 2009

Our poorly boy

Harry wasn't very well last night, though we got 4 hours sleep which is an improvement on his previous sick bugs. There is an element I actually enjoy when the kids are ill though - where you get to really care for them and love them. Harry and Scott swapped places last night so I got to snuggle with Harry...

I'm feeling a bit better, which is a good thing as I have to get ready for some girls coming round at 6 for Lucy's birthday sleepover. (We will have to banish Harry). My impaled foot is less good though and I can't put weight on it. I'll worry about tetanus injections next week. The rest of the kids are fine, and Scott has a staff development day today which includes him getting an Indian head massage!

1 comment:

pescbrico said...

Helen, don't wait too long to take care of your foot!! Did you try soaking it in 1 part of javel water and 9 part of boiled water?? Of course the water need to be cool down before your put your foot in it! Have a wonderful day!