Wednesday 7 January 2015

My spot on Karen Burniston's Designers Team

I tend to keep my every day life, and my 'craft life' fairly separate, but today there is a post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog (an American company), featuring Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge Team 2015, of which I am one. 
Karen, who designs products for the company, made this display piece for the upcoming CHA trade show in America, and I'm proud to be part of it. I feel like Karen and the other women on the team have become my friends over the past year or two that we have worked together, even though we live all over the world. They are a lovely bunch! We have a private Facebook group where we share ideas, and our excitement!

Lucy, Jack and Tom started back at school today, (Harry yesterday), and as well as ironing through 2.5 films (empty ironing basket at last!), I finally got blog posts on this blog finished for 2012, and a blog book ordered! It wasn't cheap, but it will be quite a hefty book! Yesterday I got paid for some cards I made for another American craft company - The Stamps of Life (to be used at the same trade show), and that covered the cost, so that's nice!

No comments: