Wednesday 14 January 2015

CHA 2015

CHA is the Craft & Hobby Association's Conference and Trade Show (the biggest in the world), which has been held in California over the last weekend. Craft shops come and see what the new products will be in the coming year, to help them decide what to stock in their shops.
I've been lucky enough to be on Design Teams for both Stephanie Barnard, who works for Sizzix, and Karen Burniston who works for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I receive lots of their new products and among other things am paid to make card samples for their booths at the show.
Here's Stephanie's booth from this past weekend, along with a couple of my cards.

Here's Karen's booth, where some of my cards are also displayed.
I can't tell you how much I would love to be at one of these shows, and get to see all the new products from all the top brands, plus meet a lot of people in the industry who I now know!

No comments: