Tuesday 5 July 2011

Belgium & Derbyshire

From 19th-22nd May, Jack went on a school trip to Belgium to take part in a big folk dancing festival. They performed some molly dancing dances, and also visited some 2nd World War sites. Unfortunately he lost his disposable camera, but he says he had the most brilliant time from start to finish!

On 21st May, I went to Derby to pick up Katy, and we headed to Derbyshire to visit the camp site we are using for the Stake Young Women's camp this summer, and plan some of the trips. We found a great little hike right near the campsite in Matlock. Our picnic lunch with the fabulous view! Riber Castle on the hill. I love this one of Katy and me!Dovedale We headed back to Derby, and Katy and I had the most amazing Indian meal, before I headed home.

No comments: